Digital Marketing Tools and Strategies Workshop
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited that you’re interested in attending this workshop. Check out the details on this page and click to book your place. We look forward to seeing you soon!
What to expect?
Get a deep understanding of key areas of Digital Marketing and explore the tools and strategies designed to help you build a successful marketing campaign.
You will be given four, highly practical sessions covering Social Media Advertising (Facebook and Instagram), Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google AdWords, including an overview on the Google Analytics tool.
Day 1: Search Engine Optimization (December 12th)
- How search engines work
- The SEO process
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization (Using WordPress CMS)
- Off-page optimization
- Meta tags
- SEO webmaster tools
- Tools & tips
Day 2: Social Media Advertising (December 14th)
- Facebook business pages
- Page insights
- Facebook marketing objectives
- Social media ads (Create and manage)
- Analytics and reporting
- Tools & tips
Day 3: Email Marketing (December 19th)
- Effectiveness of email marketing and worldwide stats
- What is a lead magnet and how to create it
- Create newsletter campaigns using MailChimp
- Setup & send a newsletter
- Retargeting on social media channels
- How to setup campaign URL builder
Day 4: Google AdWords & Google Analytics (December 20th)
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Setup & campaign structure
- Quality score
- Bid management
- Negative keywords
- Getting started with Google Analytics
- Understanding the Dashboard – Audience | Traffic Source | Customer | Behavior | Content | Conversion
- Integrating a Google AdWords campaign into Google Analytics
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Create effective social media ads
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Understand the importance of SEO and how to apply it
- Create effective Google ad campaigns
- Understand the importance of tracking and analytics
This workshop is ideal for anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of and implement successful digital marketing strategies, including:
- Marketing professionals
- Business owners
- Content marketers
- Business students
Abed Jrab is a Digital Marketing Professional with over 7 years of experience in the field, he specializes in Social Media, SEO, SEM, Email, Web and Ecommerce.
Abed holds a Master degree in MIS from Sagesse University, he also holds an Adwords Search Certification and is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional (certified by the Digital Marketing Institute).
Abed is currently the Digital Marketing Manager for Atbaki, a leading cooking recipe platform in the MENA region and a part-time Digital Marketing Instructor at Morgan International.
Logistics of the event
- Location: Beirut Central District, Lazarieh Building, Bloc 01 – 7th Floor, Beirut, 11-1945
+961 1 999 201 ext: 120 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: December 12, 14, 19 & 20, 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm- 9:00 pm
- Price: $360 + VAT